Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Logo featuring Spot and Fred


Well I have been considering a new logo. My brother , Stan Moore of Stan Moore Signs (in beautiful historic Senoia, GA) recently made me a really nice yard sign.He actually made two of them because someone liked it so much they saw fit to remove it from the yard here at the shack. If you have my sign, please return it. No questions will be asked.

He used some clip art cartoon dogs that I am calling Spot and Fred. I really like Spot and Fred. I think I am going to begin using Spot and Fred in my materials.

The logo is still sort of in a draft mode but you get the idea.

So, you will be seeing a lot more of Fred and Spot soon! Let me know what you think of them.

Fred
Spot
My cool yard sign
Till next time

-William 

William Moore Canine Training
678-702-4791
fayettedogtrainer@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment