Monday, January 13, 2014

Copper the Whopper Beagle Demo Dog One Year Aniversary


The Lovely Shane, the entire pack at the Dog Training/Foster Shack and I congratulate Copper the Whopper Beagle on his one year anniversary!

We adopted Copper on January 12, 2013 and he almost immediately became my demo dog. He has an almost perfect personalty for a demo dog. He is very calm and gentle. He loves people and other dogs.

I could not have asked for a better demo dog! He loves to show off the behaviors that make him a polite dog! He is also good at helping to teach other dogs here at the shack!

He has also been a very good companion and friend to me over the past year. When I am sick he takes care of me. I mean he does not leave my side when I am sick. He constantly checks on me. He also helps me in my Lawn Maintenance/Handyman Business. He loves to meet customers and supervise my work (when the weather is mild enough of course).

We all love Copper here and look forward to spending many more years with him! Thank You my buddy, Copper!

If you need help teaching your dogs to be polite little guys/girls, Copper and I will be happy to help you! I always tell you, Polite Dogs = Happy People. Let Copper and I help you get happy today!

Till next time

-William

William Moore 
William Moore Canine Training
678-702-4791
fayettedogtrainer@gmail.com

William Moore Lawn and Handyman Services
678-702-4791
fayettelawnmoore@gmail.com
fayettelawnmoore.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment