Sunday, June 16, 2013

Another Local Dog Rescue Hero


I felt it appropriate to tell you all about another local hero that I met today. Dan Gault is a local hero working with Love a Pet (a rescue organization based in Hampton, GA).

The Lovely Shane and I made a trip to Ben's Flea Market in Fayetteville today. Love A Pet was setup outside. They have a lot of very good looking and sweet dogs that need new forever homes. There are some puppies and some adult guys and girls. I had the pleasure of talking with Dan for a few minutes. This is a new location for them on the weekends. It is a convenient location and I hope it works out well for them!

If you are looking for a new addition to your pack, as always, I strongly encourage you to consider adoption. Dan and some of the others I mentioned in my previous Local Heroes of Dog Rescue post are excellent resources for you. They are all great people with a single mission of saving the lives of these precious creatures of God's creation.

Also if you are thinking of adding a new guy or girl to your pack take a look at my previous post on welcoming and adopted dog to your pack for more information. I would also be happy to answer any questions you may have. As always, feel free to contact me at any time regarding your dog training needs. By the way, I always discount my services for adopted/rescued dogs.

Till next time

-William-

William Moore

William Moore Canine Training
678-702-4791
fayettedogtrainer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment