|Me in the kitchen. This is my favorite room!|
I am Copper the Whopper Beagle. I think the time is overdue for me to write a post for my Daddy's Blog.
Thanksgiving is approaching so I thought it appropriate to write about the things for which, I , Copper the Whopper Beagle, is thankful.
- Being rescued from the Clayton County Shelter
- Being a foster member of my foster mommy's pack
- Being adopted by my Daddy and Awesome, Lovely Mommy
|Me and some of the pack enjoying the sun in the|
|Grandpa giving us treats|
- Meeting all the members of my fan club at Petco in Peachtree City, GA
- Going to work with my Daddy
|Me supervising Daddy's work.... he did okay on this job.|
- Being a member of a really cool pack