|Parent's Manual for Adopted Dogs|
by William Moore
Parent's Manual for Adopted Dogs is now available as an E-Book!As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, the new book is now published. At the moment, it is only available in electronic format. The book is available from Amazon and Google Books at a cost of $6.99.
The intent of this book is to serve as sort of a parent’s or owner’s manual for the adopted dog.
Furthermore, the intent is also to serve as a guide for those of you who are considering adding an
adopted dog to your pack.
The following information and more is contained in this book:
- Tips for introducing your adopted boy or girl into your home.
- The most common behavioral problems with adopted dogs are presented and addressed.
- Tips for training your little guy or girl to be a polite dog are included.
- Dog training methods are defined and compared
- Tips on choosing a dog trainer are provided
Costs of adopting a dog are discussed. The costs are more than the adoption fee!
- Age related issues and benefits are discussed
- Chapters discuss the differences between adopting from a rescue versus adopting from a shelter. There are advantages and disadvantages to each.
- The importance of proper veterinary care is discussed.
- accidental poisoning
Purchase Your Copy Today!