Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dinner with the dogs

I have written many times about the importance of adoption and even about the local heroes of dog rescue. I would like to ask you to join me in the support of a local group of dog rescue heroes and the dogs whose lives they save.

BullyWag is having a fundraiser on three different Fridays in August. See the picture of the flyer above for the dates.

The fundraiser is being held at Ruby Tuesday's location in Newnan, GA. This is not much of a drive for any of you in the Atlanta area. On these Fridays, if you mention BullyWag to your server or your bartender, 20% of your Bill will go to BullyWag (and please don't forget to tip your server and/or bartender).

Many of the BullyWag dogs will be there. If you are looking for a new pack member, I encourage you to stop by!

Thirty One Bags will be on-site and a full 10% of sales will go to BullyWag. 

Copper and I will also be there to demonstrate loose leash walking and some of the positive reinforcement techniques that we teach. I will also give free consultations. I always provide discounted services for adopted/rescued dogs.

I will also be bringing our tiny foster beagle, Penny to the event. If I have room in the truck, I may also bring little Cody the Beagle who is the latest dog that the Lovely Shane and I adopted.

So, I look forward to seeing all of you there!


Till Next Time

-William-

William Moore 
William Moore Canine Training
fayettedogtrainer@gmail.com
678-702-4791



No comments:

Post a Comment